Grill pan fire in Woodbridge

WOODBRIDGE: Firemen were called to a grill pan fire in the kitchen of a home in Little St. John's Street.The incident happened at 10.37am and one crew from Woodbridge attended.

WOODBRIDGE: Firemen were called to a grill pan fire in the kitchen of a home in Little St. John's Street.

The incident happened at 10.37am and one crew from Woodbridge attended.

The blaze was extinguished by 10.49am.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter