Hamper wiish for winner
MURIEL Foulger is the winner of a Christmas competition to win £100 worth of goodies.The 60-year-old said: "It has made my Christmas," when she was given the vouchers to spend at any Co-op store.
MURIEL Foulger is the winner of a Christmas competition to win £100 worth of goodies.
The 60-year-old said: "It has made my Christmas," when she was given the vouchers to spend at any Co-op store.
The regular shopper at the Co-op in Hawthorn Drive, Ipswich entered the prize draw, which was backed by the Evening Star.
Mrs Foulger, of Redwing Close, Ipswich, said she would spend her £100 vouchers on making her own Christmas hamper - filled with all the Christmas goodies she could buy.
She said she wanted to buy the more luxurious foods and electrical goods she would not normally pay out for.
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 3 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 4 70 Kesgrave houses switch on for Festive Light Trail
- 5 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 6 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 7 Two people reported rough sleeping every day in Ipswich last month
- 8 Suffolk set to be battered by strong winds as weather warning issued
- 9 Pair deny involvement in amphetamine and cannabis dealing
- 10 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business