Handford House care home in Ipswich holds party in honour of ‘tireless’ staff
Care home staff in Ipswich have been praised for their “tireless” dedication by their new manager.
A party was organised at Handford House care home, which cares for up to 52 people in Cumberland Street, by home manager Lucy Osborne, who joined last November.
Residents and staff enjoyed a BBQ buffet, games, music and gifts during the day.
Mrs Osborne said: “Our staff work so hard, day in, day out to provide the best care possible for our residents.
“They work tirelessly to make Handford House a home from home for all of them, so I wanted to give everyone a chance to come together, residents and staff, to enjoy themselves.
“I am extremely grateful for the work they do and I know our residents are too, so it was wonderful to take some time together as a home.”
For more information about the care home, see here or call 01473 231111.
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 3 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 5 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 6 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 7 Ipswich MP Tom Hunt speaks of 'disgust' at Downing Street parties
- 8 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 9 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store
- 10 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view