Online coffee break to help bring people together
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich library is to hold regular online events to help bring people together.
Chantry Library is set to launch the new coffee break events next week for those who are struggling during the coronavirus lockdown.
The first event will take place on Monday, January 25 at 2pm via Zoom.
The aim is to provide an online meeting place for people who live in the area so they can discuss how they’re coping and help each other over a cup of coffee or tea.
Those not living in the Chantry area are also welcome to take part.
You may also want to watch:
If the coffee break sessions prove popular then Suffolk Libraries hopes that it can set up regular weekly sessions with the group hopefully meeting in person at Chantry Library when it’s able to reopen at some point in the future.
Those wishing to take part in online coffee break event should email email@example.com for more details.
- 1 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 2 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 3 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 4 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 5 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 6 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 7 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 8 It's coming home! Fans across Suffolk celebrate England's win
- 9 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car