Hearing dogs to benefit from Christmas charity quiz night at Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
The charity that provides special help for those with hearing problems is to benefit from an Ipswich quiz night at the start of December.
Hearing Dogs For Deaf People will benefit from the quiz on December 3 at Greshams Sports and Social Club, on Tuddenham Road.
This is the fourteenth trivia fundraiser organised by The Hearing Care Centre, which offers private hearing care across Suffolk and Norfolk, attracting more than 200 people each time.
Teams for the quiz can include between four and six members. Entry is £5 per person (mince pies included), and there are great prizes for teams who come in the top five.
Karen Finch, managing director of The Hearing Care Centre, said: “Our quizzes are becoming more and more popular every time we have one.”
You may also want to watch:
To buy tickets call The Hearing Care Centre on 01473 230330 or visit www.hearingcarecentre.co.uk/quiz
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 5 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 9 Ipswich woman's drug dealing confiscation hearing adjourned
- 10 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store