Holidays lost as firm folds
HOLIDAYMAKERS who will miss out after the collapse of a travel company have been given the following advice.Travelscope is understood to be covered by the ABTA and ATOL consumer protection schemes.
HOLIDAYMAKERS who will miss out after the collapse of a travel company have been given the following advice.
Travelscope is understood to be covered by the ABTA and ATOL consumer protection schemes.
ABTA said it had received confirmation from the administrators that future travel arrangements booked with Travelscope “will not take place”.
For information on the refund of money paid, customers should contact CEGA, ABTA's claims handling partner, on 01243 621500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is understood ABTA will also have recorded updates on 0207 637 2444.
Any ATOL claims will be handled by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
- 1 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 2 Application submitted for new store in Ipswich
- 3 'My darling boy' - Mum's tribute to six-month-old baby who died after crash
- 4 Ipswich man and Cadillac films with The Only Way Is Essex
- 5 Ipswich man who abandoned Land Rover on train tracks convicted
- 6 60 year old family business enters third generation
- 7 Matchday Recap: How Town's 1-0 win at Burton unfolded
- 8 Six arrested following two incidents involving knives in Ipswich
- 9 Seven arrested after two incidents involving knives in Ipswich
- 10 Go-ahead for business park project that could create 350 jobs in Ipswich
The ATOL consumer claims team can be contacted on 0207 453 6350 and ATOL claims forms can be downloaded from the CAA website at www.caa.co.uk .
To contact the administrators at Menzies Corporate Restructuring, telephone 020 7487 7240, fax 020 7487 7299 or email email@example.com .
Updates from the administrators will be displayed on the Travelscope website at www.travelscope.co.uk.