Holidays lost as firm folds
HOLIDAYMAKERS who will miss out after the collapse of a travel company have been given the following advice.Travelscope is understood to be covered by the ABTA and ATOL consumer protection schemes.
HOLIDAYMAKERS who will miss out after the collapse of a travel company have been given the following advice.
Travelscope is understood to be covered by the ABTA and ATOL consumer protection schemes.
ABTA said it had received confirmation from the administrators that future travel arrangements booked with Travelscope “will not take place”.
For information on the refund of money paid, customers should contact CEGA, ABTA's claims handling partner, on 01243 621500 or email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
It is understood ABTA will also have recorded updates on 0207 637 2444.
Any ATOL claims will be handled by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 4 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast
The ATOL consumer claims team can be contacted on 0207 453 6350 and ATOL claims forms can be downloaded from the CAA website at www.caa.co.uk .
To contact the administrators at Menzies Corporate Restructuring, telephone 020 7487 7240, fax 020 7487 7299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Updates from the administrators will be displayed on the Travelscope website at www.travelscope.co.uk.