Hospital for three drivers after crash
THREE drivers were taken to hospital today after their three vehicles were involved in an accident at Bury St Edmunds.Emergency services were called to the A134 roundabout next to the town's Sainsburys store at around 5.20pm.
THREE drivers were taken to hospital today after their three vehicles were involved in an accident at Bury St Edmunds.
Emergency services were called to the A134 roundabout next to the town's Sainsburys store at around 5.20pm.
The drivers were taken to West Suffolk Hospital. A police spokesman said the injuries were not believed to be serious.
An ambulance spokesman said one female had whiplash, a male had neck pain and the third person's injuries were not known.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency crews were also called to a single-vehicle accident at 4.45pm today. The accident, on the A143, saw a vehicle turned upside down. No one is thought to have been injured.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 4 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 5 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 6 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 9 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 10 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store