House fire caused by heater

FIRE crews were called to a blaze in a house after a storage heater caught alight.The incident happened in Laberden House, in Mildenhall, at 7.23pm yesterday and the fire was put out within 20 minutes.

FIRE crews were called to a blaze in a house after a storage heater caught alight.

The incident happened in Laberden House, in Mildenhall, at 7.23pm yesterday and the fire was put out within 20 minutes.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter