Icy roads cause accidents
EMERGENCY services were kept busy today after a number of accidents on the county's roads.Police and paramedics were called to a single vehicle road crash on the A12 at Wickham Market at about 5.
EMERGENCY services were kept busy today after a number of accidents on the county's roads.
Police and paramedics were called to a single vehicle road crash on the A12 at Wickham Market at about 5.55am.
The driver of the car was not injured and was not taken to hospital.
Police alerted the Highways Agency and asked them to attend the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Then at 5.55am police were called to a second single vehicle crash on the A140 at Coddenham. Nobody was injured in the accident.
Later, at about 7am, a car ended up in a ditch on the A140 near to the Beacon Hill junction.
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 4 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 5 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 6 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 7 Ipswich traffic measure 'on its way out' as petition launched
- 8 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 10 Plans to close A14 truck stop slammed amid driver shortage
It not sure what caused the accidents but police say black ice could have been a contributing factor in some of the crashes.