Icy roads cause accidents
EMERGENCY services were kept busy today after a number of accidents on the county's roads.Police and paramedics were called to a single vehicle road crash on the A12 at Wickham Market at about 5.
EMERGENCY services were kept busy today after a number of accidents on the county's roads.
Police and paramedics were called to a single vehicle road crash on the A12 at Wickham Market at about 5.55am.
The driver of the car was not injured and was not taken to hospital.
Police alerted the Highways Agency and asked them to attend the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Then at 5.55am police were called to a second single vehicle crash on the A140 at Coddenham. Nobody was injured in the accident.
Later, at about 7am, a car ended up in a ditch on the A140 near to the Beacon Hill junction.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 3 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 4 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 5 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 6 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 7 New walking trail explores 'key role' Suffolk played in Anglo-Saxon history
- 8 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 9 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 10 'Teaching means the world' - school in Ipswich unveils new deputy head
It not sure what caused the accidents but police say black ice could have been a contributing factor in some of the crashes.