Significant delays on A14 at Copdock after lorry breakdown
- Credit: Archant
There are delays on the A14 westbound this morning after a lorry broke down in the offslip at Copdock.
Officers were called to the lorry at around 6.50am.
Lane 1 of the offslip to the roundabout with the A12 northbound is currently closed while the lorry is dealt with.
Congestion is thought to be back towards J56 at Wherstead Road.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that repair work on the vehicle was not expected to be completed until after the rush hour causing significant delays.
You may also want to watch:
The lorry has since been recovered but has left fuel on the road.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast