Ipswich: Do you recognise CCTV pictures of these four men wanted by police?
IPSWICH: Police have today released images of four people they are looking for in connection with thefts around Ipswich.
In this week’s gallery is a man suspected of leaving a Co-op store with four packs of beer and another man suspected of stealing aftershave.
The man suspected of stealing four packs of beer [image 1] is described as white, aged between mid 40s to 50s and was wearing a dark-coloured jacket.
The man left the Co-op in Meredith Road, Ipswich, at 5.15pm on March 10 with the beer having made no attempt to pay for it.
Officers are also looking for a man [image 2] who entered Boots in Tavern Street, Ipswich, at about 5.15pm on April 7, selected a bottle of Joop Jump aftershave and left the store having made no attempt to pay for it.
He is described as white, with long hair, and was wearing a dark-coloured T-shirt and sunglasses on the top of his head.
Another man [image 3] entered Asda in Goddard Road, Ipswich, between 3.10pm and 3.30pm on April 8 and attempted to leave with goods worth �300 without paying for them.
- 1 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 2 Weather warning for Suffolk as thunderstorms expected to affect travel
- 3 Company fined £12,000 for repeatedly failing to clear Ipswich flat's waste
- 4 Developer criticised for 'failing to meet obligations'
- 5 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
- 6 Food review: ‘The Botanist in Ipswich lives up to the hype’
- 7 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 8 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 9 A12 reopens after air ambulance called to three-lorry crash
- 10 Cyclist injured after colliding with car in busy Ipswich road
He was challenged by a member of staff and then fled empty-handed towards the A14.
He is described as white, possibly Polish, in his mid 20s, tall and of stocky build, with short blond/mousy-coloured hair.
He was wearing a long sleeved white T-shirt and blue jeans.
The final man [image 4] is suspected of taking a case of Grolsch lager from Co-op in Sheldrake Drive at about 3.30pm on April 18, having made no attempt to pay for it.
He is described as white, in his 30s, with black slicked back hair and wearing a dark hooded top with the word ‘organic’ on the front.
Anyone with information on these people should call 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
n Have you been a victim of crime and do you want to tell us your story?
Write to Your Letters, Evening Star, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich, IP4 1AN, or alternatively you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org