Scouts and guides return for the Gang Show
- Credit: IPSWICH GANG SHOW
Song, dance and comedy will be back on the bill at this year’s Ipswich Gang Show.
Now in it’s 81st year, the Scout and Guide movement show takes place at the Great School Theatre in Ivry Street, Ipswich, from April 10-13.
A show spokesman said: “As always this is a show of all-round family entertainment.
“There is a nod to the founder of Gang Shows, with some traditional Ralph Reader songs in the opening, and numbers featuring up to date songs from Ed Sheeran, McFly and The Greatest Showman.
“There is also comedy in the form of sketches including one from the Two Ronnies.”
You may also want to watch:
The Mini Gang, made up of members of the cub scouts, will also perform.
Tickets can be bpught from Craftability, 4 St Lawrence Street, Ipswich or by telephoning 01473 561004
They are also available online at the Gang Showwebsite.
- 1 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 2 Boxing coach punches man in Ipswich pub attack
- 3 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway
- 4 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 5 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
- 6 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 7 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED! Peterborough Panthers v Ipswich Witches
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Waterfront bar and restaurant bid rejected following 53 objections
- 10 Two cars crash in Crown Street, Ipswich