Ipswich: Get your hands on the hottest tickets in town
Ipswich: As Ipswich Town prepare to take on the might of Premier League high-flyers Arsenal, they will need the might of the Blue Army cheering them on - and you could be there.
Pledges are today rolling into The Evening Star as fans bid to secure their seat at Tuesday night’s clash.
The Super Blues will be aiming for Wembley as they square up against Arsene Wenger’s men in the second leg of the Carling Cup semi-final.
As part of the Save Iceni, Save Lives campaign to support the drugs rehabilitation charity, which is facing closure, The Evening Star has teamed up with Ipswich Town.
We are offering two lucky fans the last two pairs of tickets to the crucial away fixture at the Emirates stadium. Paul Jewell’s men will go into the glamour tie with a 1-0 lead, but will need another rip-roaring performance to secure a second win.
Simon Clegg, chief executive at Ipswich Town, urged people to place their bids and help Iceni at the same time. He said: “The club is delighted to be supporting Iceni, particularly as they face the difficult challenge trying to close the financial gap, resulting from the loss of local government funding.”
To have a chance of winning the tickets, send your bid in a sealed envelope to ITFC Ticket Auction, Evening Star, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich IP4 1AN to arrive no later than 10 am on Monday January 24. Alternatively, place your bid in a sealed envelope and put it through our letter box at the address above.
- 1 Plans for 440 homes and visitor centre in Ipswich Garden Suburb submitted
- 2 Most desirable places to live in Ipswich according to estate agents
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals locked up so far in 2022
- 4 Suffolk rail services affected after person hit by a train
- 5 OPINION: Free sporting activities for children return to Ipswich this summer
- 6 Woman 'froze' after seeing masked men with machetes in Ipswich
- 7 Ipswich Music Day 2022: All you need to know
- 8 Woman who stole £24k from school and football club to face sentence
- 9 Man suffers fractured eye socket after attack outside Ipswich bus station
- 10 Designer handbag stolen after car window smashed in Ipswich
Or e-mail your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org and insert Ticket Auction into the subject box.
You must include your full name, address and daytime telephone number.
Winners will be notified tomorrow before noon.
n Normal Archant competition rules apply. If the winner cannot be contacted by noon on Monday the tickets will be awarded to the next highest bidder. We reserve the right to report details of the competition winners and publish their photographs.