Ipswich girls football team finds sponsor
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich girls football team has found a local business to sponsor them.
The Capel Krakens Football Club are now being sponsored by Ipswich’s Ranelagh Road Mcdonalds.
Team captain for the under 15’s girls team, Maisie Goodwin, said:“The Krakens are so happy to have our local McDonalds sponsoring us.
“We love wearing their kit and player of the match receives a free meal – which inspires us to play better.
“People need to know that girls’ football is getting more popular and we love playing every week.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you McDonalds Ranelagh Road!”
The girls celebrated their new sponsorship by watching Ipswich Town beat Nottingham Forest, 4-2, at Portman road on Saturday, December 2.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 6 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 7 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast
They were also provided with a complimentary party-lunch by restaurant manager of Ranelagh Road Mcdonalds, Zoe Goold, to celebrate their sponsorship.