Ipswich: Growing company has new Waterfront offices
- Credit: Archant
MP opens new IV Offshore headquarters
Ben Gummer, MP for Ipswich has praised one of the town’s fastest growing companies for their “dynamism and drive”, and stated that it is important to celebrate local companies that are successfully supporting the Suffolk economy.
Mr Gummer made his comments during the official opening ceremony for the new headquarters of IV Offshore, a specialist offshore recruitment agency based near to the Ipswich Waterfront.
As the guest of honour at the opening, Mr Gummer was given a tour of the new office space and introduced to many of the company’s employees, where he learnt more about how the company supports offshore workers in sectors including drilling, well operations and subsea engineering.
Speaking at the official opening, Mr Gummer said: “I would like to thank IV Offshore for inviting me to visit their office; it is remarkable to hear about a company which is experiencing such tremendous growth. It is vitally important for our town that we celebrate companies like this, which are doing so much to support our local economy. I would like to congratulate IV Offshore for their dynamism and drive and I wish them the very best of luck for the future.”
Dan Stephenson, managing director of IV Offshore who said: “It is incredible to think how far we have grown in just three years. Our success is down to the hard work of every one of our employees and I was incredibly proud to be able to introduce so many hard working and talented people to Mr Gummer.”
The opening of the new office celebrates an exciting time of growth for IV Offshore, which has quickly become one of the UK’s leading offshore recruiters, and have recently been shortlisted for a national award in the ‘Sustainable Growth’ category at the APSCo Awards for Excellence 2014.
- 1 7 roadworks for drivers in Suffolk to be aware of this week
- 2 New 99-room Ipswich Travelodge expected to open next year
- 3 Man detained after early morning incident in Ipswich road
- 4 Ipswich girl with cyst on brain struggling to get diagnosis
- 5 See inside £1.65m Ipswich home with swimming pool and games room
- 6 7 things around Ipswich which are among the best in the country
- 7 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Sudbury river
- 8 'We're blown away' - Classic car show visits care home after roadworks setback
- 9 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 10 5 new places to eat and drink in Woodbridge this year
Launched in 2011, the company now has an annual turnover of £10m and employs more than 50 people.
The luxurious new office space offers additional capacity with desk space for up to 72 people, as well as spacious meeting rooms, a large kitchen area and a break-out room featuring a pool table.