Ipswich: Growing company has new Waterfront offices
- Credit: Archant
MP opens new IV Offshore headquarters
Ben Gummer, MP for Ipswich has praised one of the town’s fastest growing companies for their “dynamism and drive”, and stated that it is important to celebrate local companies that are successfully supporting the Suffolk economy.
Mr Gummer made his comments during the official opening ceremony for the new headquarters of IV Offshore, a specialist offshore recruitment agency based near to the Ipswich Waterfront.
As the guest of honour at the opening, Mr Gummer was given a tour of the new office space and introduced to many of the company’s employees, where he learnt more about how the company supports offshore workers in sectors including drilling, well operations and subsea engineering.
Speaking at the official opening, Mr Gummer said: “I would like to thank IV Offshore for inviting me to visit their office; it is remarkable to hear about a company which is experiencing such tremendous growth. It is vitally important for our town that we celebrate companies like this, which are doing so much to support our local economy. I would like to congratulate IV Offshore for their dynamism and drive and I wish them the very best of luck for the future.”
You may also want to watch:
Dan Stephenson, managing director of IV Offshore who said: “It is incredible to think how far we have grown in just three years. Our success is down to the hard work of every one of our employees and I was incredibly proud to be able to introduce so many hard working and talented people to Mr Gummer.”
The opening of the new office celebrates an exciting time of growth for IV Offshore, which has quickly become one of the UK’s leading offshore recruiters, and have recently been shortlisted for a national award in the ‘Sustainable Growth’ category at the APSCo Awards for Excellence 2014.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 5 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 10 Ed Sheeran self-isolating after testing positive for Covid
Launched in 2011, the company now has an annual turnover of £10m and employs more than 50 people.
The luxurious new office space offers additional capacity with desk space for up to 72 people, as well as spacious meeting rooms, a large kitchen area and a break-out room featuring a pool table.