Ipswich: Kitchen fire breaks out in Grimwade Street

Fire in Ipswich

Fire in Ipswich - Credit: Archant

A two storey house in Ipswich caught alight following a kitchen fire earlier today.

Two crews from Princes Street fire station attended the property on Grimwade Street at around 1.30pm, unsure whether any casualties remained inside.

The ground floor kitchen fire was extinguished by two firefighters within 20 minutes and all persons were accounted for unhurt.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter