Ipswich: Man left with head injuries after assault
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2009
WITNESSES are being sought after a man suffered head injuries in an assault.
The attack happened in Dogs Head Street at around 9pm last night when a 38-year-old man was approached by two men.
An argument followed during which the man was assaulted and fell to the floor.
He was taken to Ipswich Hospital, where he is described as having minor head injuries, but remains in a stable condition.
One of the attackers was white, aged 25, of medium build, around 5ft 7ins tall and was wearing a baseball cap and carrying a large black bag.
You may also want to watch:
The second offender was white, of slim build, had short brown hair and was wearing blue jeans and a dark T-shirt.
Call Ipswich CID on 101.
- 1 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 2 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 7 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 8 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 9 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 10 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash