Ipswich: Maritime Festival this weekend
This weekend’s Maritime Ipswich Festival has a whole host of events for all the family to enjoy.
There will be a programme full of events throughout the weekend festival on the waterfront.
Visiting vessels will take over the waters, there will be plenty of food and drink stalls, and historical enactments.
To round off the festivities this evening there will also be a seven-and-a-half minute firework display.
The festival will run from 10am-6pm today and tomorrow.
For more information visit www.maritimeipswich.co.uk.
There will be four pages of news from festival in Monday’s Evening Star.
- 1 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 4 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 5 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 6 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 7 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 8 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 9 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 10 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
Tell us your favourite parts of the festival. Call the newsdesk on 01473 324840.