Ipswich: Murder accused to appear in court to enter plea over Saturn Road stabbing
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich man is due to enter his plea to a murder charge today when his case comes before the town’s crown court.
Jason Miller, of Saturn Road, Ipswich, is accused of stabbing to death Russell Capon in June last year.
Mr Capon. Of Ramsgate Drive, Ipswich, was found fatally wounded at a block of flats in Saturn Road.
The 37-year-old was taken to Ipswich Hospital where he was subsequently pronounced dead.
Miller is due to appear before Judge David Goodin at this morning’s scheduled hearing.
Police were called to Saturn Road at around 2.50am on June 13.
A 57-year-old woman was also found at the scene with leg injuries. She was taken to Ipswich Hospital but released after treatment.
- 1 Fuel protests: Twelve miles of queues reported on A12
- 2 15 of the best photos from Ipswich Music Day 2022
- 3 Man in 40s stabbed at town centre multi-storey car park
- 4 Keys secured as 'Goliath' £1.2m needed to restore burned down church
- 5 Road closed and person trapped in car after crash
- 6 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk neighbourhoods with highest Covid rates
- 7 Travellers pitch up at park in Ipswich
- 8 Jailed in June: The Suffolk criminals locked up last month
- 9 Macauley Bonne: Town is not a closed book... I've got unfinished business
- 10 Man order to sign sex offenders' registers for possessing indecent images
Miller was also charged with actual bodily harm on the woman.