Lucky neighbours with this IP postcode announced as winners of lottery prize
- Credit: Archant
Three Suffolk neighbours are celebrating after scooping cash prizes with the People’s Postcode Lottery.
The Nedging Road winners, who play with the postcode IP7 7HW, landed a cash sum of £1,000 each today.
Ambassador Danyl Johnson sent his congratulations to the winners.
He said: “Play with your postcode and you too could be in with a chance of winning a great cash prize like today’s winners.”
A minimum of 32% of ticket sales goes directly to charities, lottery bosses said.
To date, players have raised £263 million for 4,000 good causes across the UK.
An Ipswich-based charity has recently benefitted from lottery funding.
- 1 Ipswich man charged with string of sexual offences
- 2 Could you offer one of these rescue animals their forever home in Suffolk?
- 3 Revealed: All the places crimes were reported in Ipswich in April
- 4 Tributes paid to 'calm and caring' grassroots football stalwart 'Mr Exiles'
- 5 Swimming pool at primary school open again after two years
- 6 Baby porpoise washes up at Suffolk beach
- 7 7 walks in Suffolk with a stunning view
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Popular Ipswich motorcycle show to return for 30th year
- 10 'They saved our boy's life' - Fundraiser for hospital that helped little Rocco
It was awarded £4,960 last year to support more families who are struggling to make ends meet.