Ipswich Post Office reopens after two-years - under new management
- Credit: Google Maps
An Ipswich Post Office has reopened after being closed for more than two years.
Ellenbrook Green Post Office has re-opened under new management.
The shop is still in the same place as it was when it closed temporarily in April 2019.
The Post Office has had a refurb with a modern open-plan environment and will be open Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm offering 51 hours of services, making it convenient for customers to visit.
Customers of all main UK banks can access accounts at the new branch with services including bill payment, cash withdrawals and foreign currency, postage, home shopping collections and returns.
You may also want to watch:
Wendy Hamilton, Post Office Network Provision Lead, said: “We are delighted to have restored a full-time Post Office to the Ellenbrook Green area of Ipswich, as we know how important Post Office services are to a community.”
A wide range of Post Office products and services are available.
- 1 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 2 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 3 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 6 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 7 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 8 Future of Swarovski in Buttermarket not crystal clear
- 9 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out
- 10 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster