Ipswich Road in Hadleigh ‘completely blocked’ after three-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A crash involving two vans and a car caused traffic delays for rush-hour commuters in Suffolk today.
The crash happened in Ipswich Road, Hadleigh, near to the Lady Lane roundabout, at around 4.15pm.
The collision involved two vans and a Ford Mondeo car.
The female driver of the Ford Mondeo was trapped in her vehicle as a result of the crash, a spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary said.
The road was closed while emergency services worked at the scene. It reopened shortly before 6.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said no-one was taken to hospital.
Oil was spilt on the road during the collision, the police spokesman added.
- 1 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 2 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 3 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 6 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 7 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 8 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 9 Trucker ran eBay scam selling straps used for securing heavy loads
- 10 Four men released following death of man at Felixstowe lorry park