Ipswich: Survey Solutions supporting Movember moustache challenge
- Credit: Archant
The team at Ipswich-based Survey Solutions have been comparing their facial hair today as they enter the third week of Movember.
James Cooper, of Survey Solutions, said: “We are sponsoring all the lads to grow a moustache for Movember by donating £20 for each effort, which will be added to money raised by the individuals.
“As most of our 60 staff are male and under the age of 40 the Movember campaign of raising awareness and money to promote men’s health issues is something we are keen to support.”
The company, which is one of the largest land and measured building survey companies in the UK, is also offering a prize for the best example, judged by the female members of the team.
Dave Bredin, a director of the company, is photographed with his trucker-style ‘tache.
James said: “Not bad for 15 days growth.”
- 1 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 2 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 3 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 4 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 5 Man taken to hospital after being stabbed in chest and arms
- 6 'I can’t explain how much it hurt' - mum who lost two children leads bereavement service
- 7 'Definitely worth it' - Late night shoppers turn out in Ipswich
- 8 8 things to do with friends and family in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 Kesgrave GP bookings start online after making appointments proves hard
- 10 County lines dealer jailed for six years for drug offences in Ipswich