Ipswich/Sutton: Man wanted after village shop burgled a week before Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are hunting a man after a village shop in Suffolk was burgled less than a week before Christmas.
Antonio Wells, of no fixed abode, is wanted in connection with a burglary at a village store in Sutton on December 19.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said the 31-year-old has connections to the Ravenswood Estate area of Ipswich.
He is described as black, 5ft 11ins tall, of medium build with shaven/short black hair.
He has ‘Mum’ tattooed on his neck as well as other tattoos on his arms.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or people with information relating to this incident are urged to call police on 101.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial
- 7 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 8 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 9 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 10 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers