Motorcyclist hurt in serious accident
- Credit: Archant
A two-vehicle collision between a car and a motorcyclist has closed the road to mototists.
Police were called to Tacket Street, Ipswich after a motorcycle and car collided, resulting in one driver being taken to hospital.
Suffolk police received a call about the incident at 16:43, sending two police cars.
Paramedics also attended the scene.
The motorcyclist was treated at the scene and taken by ambulance to hospital - their injuries are not described as life-threatening or life-changing.
The collision took place near the junction of Tacket Street, Upper Brook Street and Lower Brook Street.
Tacket Street is still closed to drivers.
- 1 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 2 Body of woman found in river in Hadleigh
- 3 Man who sexually assaulted toddler in the street could be jailed
- 4 Ipswich entrepreneur to appear on ITV show
- 5 Road closure 'chaos' for residents during fibre works
- 6 Suffolk woman describes 'brutal, shocking' unprovoked train attack
- 7 Staff shortages hit 98% of firms, including Suffolk hotels and restaurants
- 8 Ipswich resident charged £400 by rogue trader to pressure wash driveway
- 9 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 10 First cases of monkeypox reported in Suffolk
This story is being updated with the latest information, check back later to find out more.