Ipswich teenager missing
POLICE are appealing for information today after an Ipswich teenager was reported missing. Anthony Johnson of Wallace Road, Ipswich finished his paper round last night and returned to The Estate Stores in Bramford Lane to drop off his bag - he has not been seen since.
POLICE are appealing for information today after an Ipswich teenager was reported missing.
Anthony Johnson of Wallace Road, Ipswich finished his paper round last night and returned to The Estate Stores in Bramford Lane to drop off his bag - he has not been seen since.
The 14-year-old was due to return home straight away and was reported missing by his parents at about 10pm yesterday.
His disappearance is out of character and police are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Anthony attends Westbourne High School and checks with the school have confirmed that he has not attended today (Wednesday 25th January).
Police have been making contact with Anthony's friends and other family members but they have stated that they do not know his whereabouts.
- 1 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 4 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 5 Ipswich reports England's highest rise in Covid infection rate
- 6 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 7 Arrest warrants issued for men facing sheep charges
- 8 Budding musician caught with drugs in buttocks is spared prison
- 9 Anger as 'three to four large skips' of fly-tipped rubbish blocks road
- 10 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
He is described as white, 5ft tall, of slim build and has cropped straight mousy coloured hair.
He was wearing a blue Reebok tracksuit with a white stripe down the sleeves and black classic Reebok trainers.
Anthony was not carrying his mobile phone and only had a small quantity of cash on him.
Police are very keen to hear from Anthony or from anyone who may know of his whereabouts.
Calls should be made to the Duty Sergeant at Ipswich Police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.