Ipswich Town captain Luke Chambers and Cole Skuse visit lifelong fan Joyce Fisher on 100th birthday
A lifelong Ipswich Town fan was given the perfect 100th birthday present yesterday – two kitted-out Blues players.
Joyce Fisher gave club captain Luke Chambers and Cole Skuse two big kisses after they turned up at Thornbank Residential Home in Westerfield Road, Ipswich to wish her happy birthday.
Care home manager Carole Wilson-Godber said: “She thoroughly enjoyed the day.
“She loves Ipswich Town and I think she was trying to blag some Portman Road tickets!
“She is very on the ball, no pun intended, she knows exactly what she wants, she is a good laugh and she loves male company. We would like to thank Luke and Cole for really making her day.”
You may also want to watch:
Luke said: “We were delighted to spend some time with Joyce on her special day.”
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 6 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 7 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 8 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 9 HSBC announces temporary closure of Ipswich branch
- 10 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain