Ipswich Town play-off ticket details
TICKET details for both legs of Ipswich Town's Premiership play-off semi final against West Ham have been announced today.The away tie will kick-off at Upton Park next Saturday at 12.
TICKET details for both legs of Ipswich Town's Premiership play-off semi final against West Ham have been announced today.
The away tie will kick-off at Upton Park next Saturday at 12.15pm, with the return leg on Wednesday, May 18, at Portman Road.
Away match passport holders will receive their tickets automatically subject to a payment being taken from their registered credit or debit card.
The ticket sales priority for the Upton Park match is as follows;
You may also want to watch:
Today 2pm to 8pm, Gold Club
Tuesday, May 10, 9am to 8pm, Gold Club
- 1 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 2 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 3 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 7 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 8 Future of Swarovski in Buttermarket not crystal clear
- 9 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out
- 10 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
Wednesday, May 11, 9am to 8pm, Season ticket holders
Thursday, May 12, 9am to 8pm, Silver Club
Friday, May 13, 9am to 8pm, tickets on general sale
Coach tickets will be available when supporters purchase away tickets.
For telephone sales ring 0870 111 0555. Lines will be open until 8pm each day from Monday to Friday.
The match day ticket office in Portman Road will also be open until 8pm each day. If any tickets remain unsold they will be available from the main ticket office on Saturday morning.
Tickets for the return leg will be on sale for season ticket holders from today to Wednesday from 9am to 8pm.
On Thursday and Friday from 9am to 8pm and Saturday from 9am to noon, the remaining season ticket holders along with Silver Club and Blues Crew members can get their tickets.
On Monday, May 16, the remaining tickets will go on general sale.