Fans gather to meet new Ipswich Town players in squad signing session
- Credit: Archant
Some of the latest additions to Ipswich Town’s squad have been out meeting fans.
Trevoh Chalobah, Tayo Edun and Jordan Graham, along with Kayden Jackson, Toto Nsiala, Jon Nolan and Janoi Donacien were among those on hand to meet fans in the Planet Blue shop at Portman Road.
There were selfies a plenty as fans took the opportunity to have a picture with the latest additions to the Tractorboys.
True blues were able to have a chat with the new members of the squad, many of whom have freshly arrived on loan at the side.
A club spokesman said it would be a “nice chance for our young supporters to meet the new faces”.
The signing meeting came ahead of tomorrow’s East Anglian derby against local rivals Norwich City.
It’s the first for Town under new manager, Paul Hurst.
- 1 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 2 Adventure Golf attraction set to make way for new homes
- 3 Teen taken to hospital with serious injuries after Ipswich crash
- 4 Cocaine dealers involved in 'Bash' drugs line in Suffolk are jailed
- 5 'This is all I've got' - Woman fighting to keep home where mum died
- 6 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 7 Five forgotten Ipswich music venues and what they are now
- 8 Search for new Post Office in east Ipswich
- 9 Felixstowe man to star on small screen with converted Mini Cooper
- 10 'Real vote of confidence' - New Travelodge starts building work by stadium
Kick-off is at noon with turnstiles open from 10.30am.
Access to Portman Road will be restricted on the day.