Places to watch the England v Croatia game
- Credit: PA
England have reached the World Cup semi-final for the first time in 28 years and will play Croatia on Wedensday, July 11.
Our interactive map shows you where you can go in Ipswich to watch the big game.
Here is some information about our venues.
Greshams, Tuddenham Road: You can watch England v Croatia in the World Cup Semi Final on a six metre screen with surround sound at Greshams. It is free entry but please note that entry will be capped at 280 people. This will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
Ipswich Town Football Club, Portman Road, FanZone: There will be two giant screens to watch the game at Portman Road. The gates to the FanZone will open at 4.30pm and entry is free. There will be extra bars open and eateries ready for the 7pm kick off.
Yates, Tower Street: There will be a big screen with commentary for the game. You will be able to book a space to watch the Semi Final two hours before kick off, you can do this by calling or booking online.
Suffolk Punch, Deben Road: Enjoy the game at the Suffolk punch, it is advised that you get their early as it is expected to get busy.
- 1 See inside £1.65m Ipswich home with swimming pool and games room
- 2 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 3 Ipswich girl with cyst on brain struggling to get diagnosis
- 4 7 things around Ipswich which are among the best in the country
- 5 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
- 6 Notcutts submit detailed plans for 14 homes on the edge of Ipswich
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 See inside stunning £1.15m home a stone's throw away from Christchurch Park
- 9 New 99-room Ipswich Travelodge expected to open next year
- 10 Double drink driver who killed Jennifer, 32, jailed six years and eight months
The Selkirk Gurkha Restaurant and Bar: Kick off is at 7pm on Wednesday and this great facility will be showing it in the bar and the garden.
The Raven, Hening Avenue: If you would like to watch the game here you will need to book a table so you aren’t disappointed.
The Cock & Pye, upper Brook Street: The atmosphere will be great however you aren’t able to reserve seats at this pub, it will work on a first come first serve basis.
The Golf Hotel, Foxhall Road: A great pub which will be showing the game on a big screen however you aren’t able to reserve seats so it will also work on a first come first serve basis.
The Man on the Moon, Palmcroft Road: No reservations are needed to watch the game at this pub unless you are ordering food. Fingers crossed for our boys!
The Plough, Dogs Head Street: If you fancy enjoying yourself at this pub make sure you book your seat online.
The Thrasher, Nacton Road: There will be more than one screen in this pub showing the exciting match, no reservations are needed either just turn up.
Issacs on the Quay, Wherry Quay: Issacs has a lovely view and is showing the game, no booking required you can just show up.
The Gardeners Arms, Fore Hamlet: A friendly pub where no booking is required and you can just show up.
The Royal George, Colchester Road: Get ready to shout and hopefully cheer at The Royal George, booking is optional and can be done over the phone.
Pj McGinty & Sons, Northgate Street: Spend an evening at Pj McGinty & Sons watching the exciting World Cup Semi Final.