Ipswich: Vote now for your favourite nightspot in the Best Bar None awards
- Credit: Archant
IT’S time to get voting to show your support for your favourite night-time hotspot.
Polling has begun for the Best Bar None People’s Choice Award and your local needs your help to scoop the top prize.
All the venues nominated for the award have already received accreditation from the Ipswich Best Bar None scheme, which recognises bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants that offer people a safe evening out.
The People’s Choice Award, supported by The Star, is an opportunity for people to vote for the venue they think offers the best safe night out in Ipswich.
Safer Economy Partnership officer with the Best Bar None scheme, Caroline Elias-Stephenson, said: “Ipswich’s night-time economy has something for everyone, with a wide range of pubs, clubs, restaurants, theatres, cinemas and Waterfront facilities all providing a high standard of service and care to ensure all visitors can have a safe night out.
You may also want to watch:
“Schemes like Best Bar None and Purple Flag, along with the work of the Town Pastors and other vital agency partnerships, help to create and encourage a well-run night-time economy and create an atmosphere where residents and evening visitors can feel safe and supported during a night out in Ipswich.
“Many local venues have worked to ensure that their venues continue to raise the standard – their own and the town’s – to provide wide diversity of great venues and together they add something special to Ipswich’s vibrant night-time economy.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 4 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 5 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 Ed Sheeran self-isolating after testing positive for Covid
“With the recognition of systems like Best Bar None, Ipswich now has a place on the map when looking for a place that offers a great, safe night out.”
Voting for the People’s Choice Award will be open until midnight on Sunday, March 17.
The winner will be announced at the Best Bar None awards night on Wednesday, March 27.
To cast your vote, follow the link at the top of the page or go to www.ipswichstar.co.uk/entertainment/best-bar-none