Ipswich: Wanted man Aaron Daley, also known as Dante Heirs, continues to evade police
- Credit: Archant
A wanted man who is accused of threatening his former partner and child in Ipswich remains on the loose.
Aaron Daley is wanted in connection with sending threatening letters and on prison recall for failing to appear at Chelmsford Crown Court.
The unemployed 24-year-old also has connections with north London, where police are focusing their search,
Investigating officer, DI Barry Byford, said: “Aaron has links in the Ipswich area, but we are working with our counterparts at the Metropolitan Police as he also has friends living in Tottenham. He is also known as Dante Heirs.”
He is described as black, about 6ft tall, of medium build with black, Afro hair.
Anyone with information on Mr Daley’s whereabouts is urged to contact Ipswich police station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 3 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 4 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
- 5 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 6 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food spots around Ipswich
- 7 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 8 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?
- 9 Ipswich man found with indecent images of children is facing jail
- 10 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich