Ipswich: Win tickets to the Ipswich Town UEFA 30 celebration!
Final preparations for Monday’s special reunion of Ipswich Town’s UEFA Cup winners were today being made- and The Evening Star is offering you a last chance to be part of the occasion.
Nearly all of the cup heroes from 30 years ago will be back on Suffolk soil especially for the celebration - called UEFA 30.
And you could be at the Town Hall reunion, too - providing you can answer one simple Blues-related question.
The ex-players, including Mick Mills, George Burley, Frans Thijssen and John Wark, will join fans for a gala dinner at the Town Hall before TV presenter Stuart Jarrold interviews the squad on stage.
Places at the gala dinner are all but sold out - but there are still a handful of tickets for the balcony, which will allow fans the chance to watch the players talk about the road to European glory.
And The Star has five pairs of balcony tickets to give away.
To be in with a shout of being part of the occasion, answer this simple question:
- 1 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 2 Goat dies and ponies injured after dog attack
- 3 New independent baby shop opens in Ipswich
- 4 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
- 5 Man was allegedly battered to death in Ipswich guest house, jury hears
- 6 Two men steal pedal bike from outside Ipswich primary school
- 7 Final homes in 75-house development to go on sale
- 8 Man used drawstring from JD Sports bag to drag woman to the ground
- 9 Suffolk man collapsed at friend's home
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- Which Dutch side did Ipswich Town beat in the final of the 1981 UEFA Cup?
E-mail your answers to email@example.com. The subject title of the e-mail should be ‘UEFA 30 Competition’.
Entries, which must contain your name and telephone number, must be submitted before midnight on Sunday. Normal Archant competition rules apply.
Winners will be notified by phone on Monday and must be able to collect their tickets from Eveming Star HQ at 30 Lower Brook Street in Ipswich.