Ipswich: Win tickets to the Ipswich Town UEFA 30 celebration!
Final preparations for Monday’s special reunion of Ipswich Town’s UEFA Cup winners were today being made- and The Evening Star is offering you a last chance to be part of the occasion.
Nearly all of the cup heroes from 30 years ago will be back on Suffolk soil especially for the celebration - called UEFA 30.
And you could be at the Town Hall reunion, too - providing you can answer one simple Blues-related question.
The ex-players, including Mick Mills, George Burley, Frans Thijssen and John Wark, will join fans for a gala dinner at the Town Hall before TV presenter Stuart Jarrold interviews the squad on stage.
Places at the gala dinner are all but sold out - but there are still a handful of tickets for the balcony, which will allow fans the chance to watch the players talk about the road to European glory.
You may also want to watch:
And The Star has five pairs of balcony tickets to give away.
To be in with a shout of being part of the occasion, answer this simple question:
- 1 Police release CCTV after wallet stolen from Aldi store in Ipswich
- 2 Covid rules reintroduced at Ipswich school after cases surge
- 3 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 4 Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- 5 Aldi looking for new site in north east Ipswich
- 6 Ipswich man denies multiple rape offences as trial begins
- 7 Drunk driver nearly caused head-on crash driving on wrong side of the road
- 8 Cinnabon chain coming to A14 service station
- 9 'I want to train as HGV driver but there are so many delays'
- 10 Ipswich man led police on 55 mile chase at 120mph
- Which Dutch side did Ipswich Town beat in the final of the 1981 UEFA Cup?
E-mail your answers to email@example.com. The subject title of the e-mail should be ‘UEFA 30 Competition’.
Entries, which must contain your name and telephone number, must be submitted before midnight on Sunday. Normal Archant competition rules apply.
Winners will be notified by phone on Monday and must be able to collect their tickets from Eveming Star HQ at 30 Lower Brook Street in Ipswich.