Is there a special Valentine’s message waiting for you?
- Credit: PA
A secret admirer has come clean about his feelings for a shop assistant in Ipswich - could you be the object of his affections?
We have had more than 100 Valentine’s messages sent in by readers over the past fortnight.
Readers have sent heartfelt messages to their loved ones, parents have expressed their unconditional love for their children and grateful off spring have sent sweet messages to their mums and dads.
Some readers have addressed their messages directly to their sweethearts, while others have been more ambiguous.
And one reader even admits that he has feelings for a shop assistant working in Ipswich and promises to make them known soon.
You may also want to watch:
Find out where the mystery woman works when we publish the messages in the Ipswich Star on Friday and EA Life on Saturday.
Don’t miss out - buy your e-edition via our website
- 1 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 2 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 7 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 8 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 9 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 10 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths