Alleged bed and breakfast burglar charged
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police have charged a man in connection with a burglary at a town centre bed and breakfast.
The charge follows an offence that was committed on Wednesday, December 12, at the business in Christchurch Street.
During the burglary an individual broke into the business and food was stolen.
James Mann of Cemetery Road was charged later the same day with burglary, possession of knife and with possession of a Class B drug.
The 44-year-old was also charged with the possession of a knife and the possession of a Class B drug.
You may also want to watch:
Mann appeared before Ipswich Magistrates’ Court via video link on Thursday, December 13.
After appearing in court Mann was remanded pending a further hearing to take place at Ipswich Crown Court.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 3 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 4 Norwich Road closed after crash near BMW garage
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 9 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 10 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
The date of his appearance at court is yet to be fixed.