Jewellery and cash stolen in Felixstowe burglary
Police are investigating two burglaries which happened in Felixstowe and Ipswich – with an estimated £10,000 worth of items stolen from the Felixstowe incident.
The first happened on Tuesday, June 6 sometime between 8.30am and 2.30pm at a house in Chelsworth Road, Felixstowe.
A suspect or suspects forced entry to the home via a rear window, and stole jewellery and cash, as well as a round gold ingot.
The second happened sometime between 5.30pm on Sunday, June 4 and 4.30pm on Tuesday, June 6, in Ely Road, Ipswich.
Entry to the house was forced at the rear, but nothing is reported to have been stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are not linking the two incidents at this stage.
Officers have asked anyone with information or who witnessed either break-in to call investigating officers on 101.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 5 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 6 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 7 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 9 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 10 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol