WATCH: Drone footage shows New Year's Eve fireworks over Kesgrave
- Credit: Paul Cook
Fireworks were set off across Suffolk as the clock ticked past midnight yesterday evening, marking the start of 2021 - and this drone footage caught the best of the display over Kesgrave.
The footage taken by drone enthusiast Paul Cook shows the display, which lit up the sky last night.
The New Year celebration was somewhat muted across the county with residents following tier 4 coronavirus restriction on the big night.
Those celebrating had to do so at home with parties and gatherings cancelled.
Many personal fireworks displays could be seen over Ipswich with fireworks being set off throughout the night.
However, the evening peaked at midnight which is when Mr Cook's drone caught this colourful display.
- 1 What is the strange hum being heard in Ipswich?
- 2 Man who took knife to confrontation is jailed
- 3 Timeline: When can you expect to receive the Covid vaccine?
- 4 Plans for 190 homes on edge of Ipswich 'poorly conceived' say councillors
- 5 Orwell Bridge re-opens following wind speed drop
- 6 Orwell Bridge CLOSES following high winds
- 7 Electricity restored to almost 500 homes following power cut
- 8 Father and daughter racially abused by dog walker
- 9 Church saved from collapse 'tragedy' after major cracks in walls appear
- 10 Wetherspoon pubs look to March reopening after 'zero' sales in 2021