Kesgrave shooting: footage and images should not be shared, police warn
- Credit: PA
Police have urged people to refrain from sharing images related to the shooting in Grange Farm, Kesgrave, on social media.
A teenage boy has been arrested in connection with the shooting, which happened at around 8.40am today.
A 15-year-old boy has been airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for treatment for his injuries, though his condition is not currently known.
Suffolk police tweeted: “We are aware of some footage/imagery circulating on social media of this morning’s incident at Kesgrave.
“We’d ask that circulation of such pictures and videos of the incident does not take place.
You may also want to watch:
“Help us keep you safe. Thank you.”
- 1 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 2 Car catches fire outside Morrisons store in Ipswich
- 3 Man Tasered by police while armed with knife is jailed
- 4 Video captures car engulfed by inferno of flames in Morrisons car park
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'kind-hearted' Ipswich council worker of 25 years
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Driver taken to hospital after BMW ploughs into tree
- 8 Council investigating 'frustrating' Ipswich hum bothering residents
- 9 Could a change in bus services help keep passengers moving post-Covid?
- 10 Plans to convert pub into takeaway refused