Killer Steve Wright dumped by partner
STEVE Wright’s long-term partner has dumped him and cut off all contact with the convicted killer, it has been reported.
Pam Wright stood by the 52-year-old after he was found guilty of murdering five Ipswich sex workers in 2006.
She made monthly seven-hour trips to visit Wright in jail and spoke to the ex-forklift truck driver on the phone daily.
But a national Sunday newspaper yesterday reported the ex-nurse split with Wright four months ago.
Ms Wright is said to have given her partner �10,000 of her own money to appeal his conviction in 2009.
You may also want to watch:
Wright was convicted in 2008 of murdering Tania Nicol, 19, Gemma Adams, 25, Paula Clennell, 24, Annette Nicholls, 29 and Annelli Alderton, 24 in Ipswich.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 6 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 7 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 8 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial