Kitchen fire started in microwave

A FAULTY microwave was to blame for a fire at a home in Rendlesham.

A FAULTY microwave was to blame for a fire at a home in Rendlesham.

The small fire broke out in the kitchen of a house in Forest Gardens shortly after 1pm today.

A fire crew from Woodbridge had the flames under control within 20 minutes.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter