Large load to be moved out of Suffolk
A 59,000KG BOAT will be taken out of Suffolk on Monday, July 16.The boat is 17ft 9in wide, 19ft 3in high and 81ft long and will be escorted by police officers through the county.
A 59,000KG boat will be taken out of Suffolk on Monday, July 16.
The boat is 17ft 9in wide, 19ft 3in high and 81ft long and will be escorted by police officers through the county.
It will leave Haven Marina, Ipswich, at 9am on July 16, and will leave via the A137, London Road, and on to the A1214.
It will be taken through Sproughton, Bramford and Great Blakenham on the B1113 and on to Needham Market and Stowmarket.
It will then get on to the A14 towards Bury St Edmunds.
The boat was due to be moved through the county on Monday this week, but the move was cancelled.
- 1 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 3 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 4 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 5 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 8 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 9 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 10 Police 'concerned' for missing 15-year-old who was last seen a week ago