Letter bombs arrest
A SUSPECT has been arrested in Cambridge by detectives investigating a series of letter bomb attacks.Details of the suspect are not yet available.
A SUSPECT has been arrested in Cambridge by detectives investigating a series of letter bomb attacks.
It is understood that the man, who is aged in his 20s, was arrested at an address in Cherry Hinton, near Cambridge, at around 3am.
The property has been cordoned off but it is not known whether he lives alone at the address.
The arrest follows an investigation into letter bomb attacks on businesses linked to forensic science laboratories and traffic enforcement.
A total of seven letter bombs have been sent across Britain over the last month.
- 1 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 2 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 3 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- 6 A12 partially reopens after crash near Copdock Interchange
- 7 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 10 Stowmarket man with foot fetish sexually assaulted woman