Three burglaries in Ipswich and Kesgrave believed to be connected
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Links are being drawn between burglaries at three homes in Suffolk, police have said.
The break-ins, at two properties in Kesgrave and one in Ipswich, all took place on Wednesday, May 2 between 7.40am and 5.20pm.
Burglars smashed a rear door window at a property in Martinet Green, Ipswich, and stole jewellery.
A rear conservatory door was smashed by intruders at a property in Fox Lea, Kesgrave and items of jewellery were moved around but police do not know at this stage if anything was taken.
In Century Drive, Kesgrave, burglars broke a side door window to gain entry to the property but officers are unsure if anything was taken.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said police were connecting the burglaries, and are appealing for witnesses.
Anyone who has anything information about the burglaries is asked to contact police on 101, quoting crime references 37/23846/18, 37/23862/18 or 37/23850/18. Alternatively, call the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 2 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 3 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 4 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 5 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 6 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 7 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 8 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 9 Man dragged former partner from car and kicked her in assault
- 10 Inquest into death of 32-year-old woman in Barham crash postponed