Locum GPs needed in Ipswich and headteacher sought for Whitton Primary School
Here we offer details of three highly paid vacancies currently advertised in Suffolk, including a locum GP role with a salary of £80,000 per annum and the top job at Whitton Primary School, which comes with a salary of upto £67,000.
The four-day weekend is the perfect time to refresh your CV and apply for a new job - do any of these take your fancy?
Headteacher, Whitton CP School, Ipswich - £57,237 - £67,290
Ipswich Primary Academies Trust requires a new headteacher to take the reins at Whitton Primary School from September 2016
They said: “We are looking for a positive, optimistic leader who really believes our children can be successful, that every individual matters and that excellence is worth striving for.”
You may also want to watch:
The advert continues: “This is an exciting opportunity to join our innovative, forward-thinking multi academy trust.....You will benefit from the support of the Trust’s leadership team, trust-wide coaching and training opportunities and a collective approach to developing the best pedagogical approaches.”
Find out more hereLocum GP position, Ipswich - £80,000 per annum
A growing and successful private healthcare provider in Ipswich is looking for a locum GP to take up temporary post at their medical centre in town.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 9 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault
- 10 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
You must be registered with the General Medical Council both on the main register and on the GMC GP register without restrictions.
You must be registered with a Primary Care Trust (PCT) and on the performer’s list for that PCT. You also have to possess a Certificate of Prescribed Experience (now Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT)) or Equivalent Experience (Certificate of Eligibility of GP Registration (CEGPR)) unless they meet one of the exemptions listed.
Previous emergency care/response experience would be an advantage.
More information is available here Java developer/engineer, Suffolk - £400 per day
This position is currently offered on a three-month contract, with a daily wage of £400.
The company is looking for someone with extensive experience of Java within a digital environment, plus knowledge of frameworks such as JUnit, Cucumber, Jenkins, Maven, Spring Apache, Redhat, TDD, BDD Agile and Scrum methodologies.