Major Investigations Team supervising investigation of missing Kesgrave man Paul Moore
- Credit: Archant
Officers are re-appealing for information or witnesses to come forward in an effort to trace a missing 44-year-old man from Kesgrave.
Paul Moore was last seen at around 4pm on Tuesday, February 6, in the Nacton village area and was reported as missing to police two days later on Thursday, February 8.
Officers are also appealing for any members of the public who may have been in and around the car park areas of the Shore Lane or Orwell Country Park on February 6 to get in touch.
Police have searched the Nacton foreshore area and nearby wooded areas, and some sections of Orwell Country Park.
Officers were assisted by Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue and HM Coastguard and police have been continuing searches.
Enquiries are on-going to establish his last known movements.
While it remains a missing person enquiry, the Major Investigation Team is now supervising the investigation and are working to establish the circumstances around Mr Moore’s disappearance.
- 1 Woman injured after car flips on its roof near Ipswich
- 2 Developer criticised for 'failing to meet obligations'
- 3 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 4 Suffolk fish and chip van to feature on Escape to the Country
- 5 WATCH: Adorable family of foxes enjoy play time at an Ipswich doorstep
- 6 'We are both in love' - Ed Sheeran announces birth of second daughter
- 7 Friends raise money for garden for terminally ill Suffolk mum
- 8 Mother who befriended son's killer discusses his new book
- 9 Jail for man who drove stolen car at police officers
- 10 Fencing around historic Trimley station causes scare for local community
It has now been confirmed that Mr Moore was wearing white trainers, grey jogging bottoms and a distinctive grey hooded top with pink flowers when he was last seen. He is described as white, 6ft tall, of stocky build and with mousy hair.
Police and family members remain concerned for his welfare.
A man in his 30s from the Ipswich area who was arrested on Monday in connection with inquiry has been released under investigation whilst the police search operation continues.
Anyone with information regarding Mr Moore’s whereabouts or thinks they have seen a man matching his description should call Suffolk police on 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.