Male cyclist treated for minor injuries after colliding with car in Ipswich
A male cyclist was treated for minor injuries after being involved with a car in Ipswich this morning.
Suffolk Constabulary were called to the collision, on the junction of Bramford Lane and Eustace Road, at 11.01am.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust also attended the incident.
A spokeswoman for the service said a rapid response vehicle was mobilised.
She added: “One patient, a male in his 20s, was treated for minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“Nobody was taken to hospital.”
A spokeswoman for the constabulary said officers were on the scene for around 20 minutes while they dealt with the incident.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 5 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 6 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 9 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 10 Ipswich woman's drug dealing confiscation hearing adjourned