Man, 38, in court over string of Trimley St Mary break-ins
- Credit: Mike Page
A 38-year-old man will appear before magistrates this afternoon charged with three home burglaries in the Trimley area.
Sebastian Ochocinski, of Russell Road in Felixstowe, was arrested around 6.50am yesterday after a break-in at a home in Stennetts Close, Trimley St Mary.
He was taken into custody at Martlesham where he was interviewed by detectives.
Police subsequently charged him with three home burglaries, including the raid at Stennetts Close where a handbag, two iPads and an iPhone were stolen.
He is also charged with a burglary at a home in Langstons, Trimley St Mary between December 11 and 12 where a purse, wallet and electrical devices were stolen, and another at Mill Close, Trimley St Martin, between December 19 to 20 where a mobile phone, two tablet computers and a wallet were taken.
You may also want to watch:
The 38-year-old was also charged with possession of amphetamine and possession of cannabis.
- 1 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 2 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 9 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 10 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?