Man arrested in connection to murder of Dean Stansby is released under investigation
- Credit: Archant
A man arrested in connection with the murder of father-of-five Dean Stansby in Ipswich has been released from custody.
The 25-year-old man, from the London area, was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder yesterday morning, Wednesday, November 15, and taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre to be questioned by detectives.
He was released today under investigation pending further police enquiries.
Dean Stansby, 41, from the Trimley St Mary area, was fatally stabbed on Wednesday, February 8, in the vicinity of Ancaster Road in Ipswich.
He was rushed to hospital for treatment but died a short while later.
Four men are currently charged in connection with the murder.
Last week Jason Ruby, 44, of Risby Close, Ipswich, appeared at Ipswich Crown Court charged with murder and conspiring to murder. He was remanded in custody until his next hearing on November 20.
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 3 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 4 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 5 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 6 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 7 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 8 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 9 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 10 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season