Man attacked in Bury St Edmunds
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a man was seriously assaulted in Bury St Edmunds.The attack happened at about 2.15am on Saturday as the man walked along Fornham Road, near to the EMG Ford garage.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a man was seriously assaulted in Bury St Edmunds.
The attack happened at about 2.15am on Saturday as the man walked along Fornham Road, near to the EMG Ford garage.
The victim was taken to West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds. His injuries are unknown.
The male attacker is described as white, in his early 30s, about 5ft 10in, of stocky build and with short dark hair.
You may also want to watch:
Police are particularly keen to speak to a woman who spoke to the injured man in Tollgate Lane shortly after the assault.
Anyone with information should call Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 2 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 3 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 4 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 5 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year
- 6 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 7 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 8 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 9 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: Burglar, dangerous driver and drug dealer put behind bars