Man critical after incident
A 35-year-old man was today fighting for his life in Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge after an incident in the centre of Ipswich.The man suffered serious injuries as a result of the incident in the town's Cromwell Square.
A 35-year-old man was today fighting for his life in Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge after an incident in the centre of Ipswich.
The man suffered serious head injuries as a result of the incident in the town's Cromwell Square.
He was taken to Ipswich Hospital but was later transferred to Cambridge where his condition was described today as critical.
A 40-year-old man was arrested following the incident and was today being interviewed by police in Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story, see Monday's Evening Star.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 3 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 4 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 5 New walking trail explores 'key role' Suffolk played in Anglo-Saxon history
- 6 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 7 'Teaching means the world' - school in Ipswich unveils new deputy head
- 8 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 9 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys
- 10 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart