Man critical after incident
A 35-year-old man was today fighting for his life in Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge after an incident in the centre of Ipswich.The man suffered serious injuries as a result of the incident in the town's Cromwell Square.
A 35-year-old man was today fighting for his life in Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge after an incident in the centre of Ipswich.
The man suffered serious head injuries as a result of the incident in the town's Cromwell Square.
He was taken to Ipswich Hospital but was later transferred to Cambridge where his condition was described today as critical.
A 40-year-old man was arrested following the incident and was today being interviewed by police in Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story, see Monday's Evening Star.
- 1 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 2 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 3 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 4 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 5 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year
- 6 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 7 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 8 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 9 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: Burglar, dangerous driver and drug dealer put behind bars