Man critical after incident
A 35-year-old man was today fighting for his life in Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge after an incident in the centre of Ipswich.The man suffered serious injuries as a result of the incident in the town's Cromwell Square.
A 35-year-old man was today fighting for his life in Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge after an incident in the centre of Ipswich.
The man suffered serious head injuries as a result of the incident in the town's Cromwell Square.
He was taken to Ipswich Hospital but was later transferred to Cambridge where his condition was described today as critical.
A 40-year-old man was arrested following the incident and was today being interviewed by police in Ipswich.
For the full story, see Monday's Evening Star.
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 3 Ipswich School named among the best in the region
- 4 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 5 Plans submitted to turn special measures care home into hotel
- 6 Illegal immigrant caught running cannabis factory is jailed
- 7 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 8 Four charged over alleged samurai sword attack
- 9 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 10 Ipswich pubs offer cash reward to see spiking conviction